It is important for all of us to travel smarter in the current environment with COVID-19 (the coronavirus). At Land to Air Express, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation through the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health authorities as the situation evolves.
Land to Air Express has not cancelled or suspended any routes due to the current situation. Of course, should this change we will quickly announce any adjustments to our operations so you can maintain confidence in your travel with us. Communication will be provided:
- Through Our Travel Alerts Page
- On Facebook
- Directly to Passengers Whose Contact Information Was Provided at Time of Booking
We have implemented expanded cleaning and disinfecting processes. Land to Air Express routinely uses EPA approved disinfectant in the interior of the bus. In addition to an upgraded disinfectant, we have expanded the use of the product throughout the bus and/or shuttle and trained our employees on items requiring special attention while cleaning.
Sanitization Products When Traveling
Land to Air Express has made hand sanitizer available at our airport and Mankato depot. We recommend you consider bringing your own hand or surface sanitizing items on board, but we ask that you do not to use items that contain bleach, or have “plus bleach” on the label, as they risk damaging hard and soft surfaces of the vehicle.
Land to Air Express is not providing face masks to customers, as the CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a face mask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
Personal Safety Recommendations
We recommend the CDC’s website as a resource for ways that customers can best protect themselves from becoming ill. The CDC recommends simple everyday preventative steps to help prevent the spread of a respiratory virus, including:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, especially your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Be considerate of others and cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue away.
- If you have a fever or signs of illness, STAY home to reduce the spread of the virus.
Ticket Change Fees
We understand the need for flexibility based upon individual circumstances, so we have adjusted our ticket reissue policy to allow you to travel with more confidence. Through April 30, 2020, we are offering online credits that allow passengers to re-book their ticket to a later date. See our ticket policy HERE.
We will continue to monitor the latest updates and adjust our processes and routes as recommended by the authorities. As we make any changes, we will keep this page updated.