Need to catch a plane? Whether you’re a student or professor at Mankato State University or Gustavus Adolphus College, there’s a faster, safer and more reliable way to get to the airport.
Land to Air Express offers affordable airport shuttle services from Mankato to Minnespolis-Saint Paul International Airport (MSP).
Rather than trying to catch a ride from a friend, booking an expensive taxi or scheduling a Lyft, you can ride in luxury and arrive safely, with ample time to check in and relax before your flight.
Benefits of Riding with Land to Air Express
You may have a car on campus, but do you really want to pay for parking while you’re traveling? And catching a ride from a fellow classmate might seem more convenient now, but do you want to depend on your friend to get you to MSP on time? And what about when you come home? What if your flight gets delayed and you arrive later than planned?
Traveling can be stressful. So, if you’re planning to visit home for break or you’re headed back to campus after a long holiday weekend, you shouldn’t start your journey that way. At Land to Air Express, our Mankato airport shuttle service is designed to help students get safely and affordably to the MSP airport and back!
When you ride with us, here’s just a sampling of what you can expect:
- Campus Pickup – That’s right! We’ll come to you. Our campus pickup is available for Highway 169 Connections and MSP airport shuttles.
- For Mankato university students, meet us at the Waves Sculpture (Lot #11) between the Student Union and Library.
- For Gustavus students, meet us at the 3 flags on campus.
- Bringing Items from Home? – Carrying items back from home? No problem, our Mankato airport shuttle buses allow passengers to bring up to 4 bags, including 1 free carry on and 2 free checked bags.
- ADA Accessible – All our buses are fully equipped with ADA capabilities, including chair lifts and proper strapping. When traveling, you can count on the training of your driver to professionally and considerately assist you while boarding and during travel.
- Affordable Rates – We understand that most college students are on a budget, so we help you save money with affordable daily pricing. This means you can get where you need to go, without having to call mom or dad to wire money. On-way pricing ranges from $5-30 per passenger.
- Charging Outlets – Charge your smart devices while traveling on your way to the airport with your personal outlets found below or near your seat.
- Climate Control – Gone are the days of feeling cramped or hot while traveling on a bus. You can stay cool and cozy with our climate control features.
- COVID-19 Precautions – If you’re feeling uneasy about traveling, rest assured that Land to Air Express has safety at the top of mind. We have implemented new COVID-19 policies to ensure you always experience a clean, sanitized environment, so you can sit back and enjoy the ride with confidence.
- More Travel Opportunities – Even if you’re not traveling home this weekend, hop aboard Land to Air Express to visit exciting Twin Cities events, including the Target Field, U.S. Bank Stadium, Excel Energy Center, and much more!
Book Your Bus Ticket Today!
College students can travel with more ease and affordability with Land to Air Express. To get started, simply book your bus ticket today. We look forward to traveling with you and can’t wait to help you explore the Twin Cities near your new campus home.