Terms & Conditions
Ticket Limitations & Restrictions:
All Land to Air Express tickets are non-refundable. Tickets cancelled at least 2 hours prior to scheduled departure time will be credited to customers account. Credits are valid for one year from original departure date. A $5.00 cancellation fee will apply. Land to Air Express will not be responsible for delays caused by breakdowns, road conditions, weather, or other conditions beyond the carriers’ control. Land to Air Express will not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are non-transferable and, if presented for transportation by any person other than the one for whom originally purchased, will be void and may be confiscated by a Land to Air Express agent or authorized employee of any bus carrier over which the ticket is issued. For additional information please call 1-888-736-9190 weekdays between 8am and 4:30pm Central Time.
Please note: Children ages 2 through 11 can travel at the child’s reduce rate and are required to travel with a passenger age 17 years or older. One child who has not reached his or her second birthday will be carried free when matched to one adult ticket and when not occupying a seat to the exclusion of another passenger. NOTICE: By riding with Land to Air Express or using one of our facilities, you voluntarily assume all the risk of being exposed to and contracting COVID-19 or other viruses. An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present, and Land to Air Express unfortunately has no way of completely eliminating that risk. Please visit our website for more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to protect yourself. Passengers waive all claims, now or in the future, and hereby release and discharge Land to Air Express from any and all liability for any such damages arising from any illness which may be contracted while being a passenger of Land to Air Express, or while using a Land to Air Express facility.
PET POLICY: Land to Air Express does not allow animals of any type other than trained service animals. Customers with disabilities accompanied by a service animal are welcome on Land to Air Express. The service animal is the responsibility of its owner and must be under the control of its owner at all times (i.e., leash, harness or carrier). The service animal must ride in the bus within the customer’s space. Service animals may not travel in the aisle or occupy a seat, but the service animal may sit on the customer’s lap. Before admitting customers for bus travel with service animals, drivers are permitted to ask if the animal is required because of a disability and what type of work or task the animal has been trained to perform. Comfort or companionship does not qualify as the work or task of a service animal.
BAGGAGE POLICY: Land to Air Express allows each passenger with a purchased ticket two checked bags up to 50 lbs each and one lap size carry on at no additional fee. Each additional bag is $15.00. Maximum four bags per adult. Please contact a Land to Air Customer Service Representative at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-736-9190 for more information. Interstate Baggage Liability Liability for loss or damaged to checked baggage is limited to actual value not to exceed $250 for all baggage checked on one adult ticket or $125 on one half fare ticket unless greater value is declared at time of check-in at which time charges for excess value will be collected and receipt issued. Declared value cannot exceed $1,000 per passenger. You may purchase excess value protection at the ticket counter but note that it does not cover valuable articles and certain other articles, which are not accepted as baggage. Ask an agent for information concerning restricted articles and limits on the value of baggage checked intrastate. No liability is granted for personal carry-on items.
UNACCOMPANIED CHILDREN: Any passenger under the age of 12 must be accompanied by a passenger at least 17 years of age or older at all times. Passengers between the ages of 12 and 16 years of age inclusive, may travel unaccompanied at full adult fare if the following conditions are met in their entirety: If any of the above conditions are not met, then the passenger must be accompanied by a passenger at least 17 years of age or older in order to travel.
- The passenger’s trip will begin and end on the same schedule (no transfers).
- The passenger’s trip will be no longer than five (5) hours in duration.
- The passenger’s trip (origin to destination) must take place during daylight hours only.
- Both the origin and destination stations are full service agencies or company operated facilities.
- The destination station will be open at the time the passenger is scheduled to arrive.
- Parent, Guardian or Legal Custodian of the child must complete and sign the Unaccompanied Child Form authorizing the child to make the trip and return this to the Customer Service Supervisor on duty. This form specifically names the person authorizing the trip and the person meeting the child at the destination station and the telephone number(s) at which this person may be contacted. It also provides an emergency contact name and telephone number in the event it is needed.
- In order for the child to be released at the destination, the person named on the Unaccompanied Child Form as the one meeting the child must have positive picture identification, such as a driver’s license or state issued identification card, and provide such to the agent at the destination station. Without such identification, the child will be released into the custody of Child Protective Services or to local law enforcement officials in the destination city.
If any of the above conditions are not met, then the passenger must be accompanied by a passenger at least 17 years of age or older in order to travel. Tickets for unaccompanied children are not sold online. To request the unaccompanied child form please contact Land to Air Express customer service
GENERAL INFORMATION: Issuing carrier will be responsible only for transportation on its own lines, in accordance with tariff regulations and limitations and assumes no responsibility for any acts or omissions of others occurring within or outside of the United States, except as imposed by law with respect to baggage. Seating aboard vehicles operated in Interstate or foreign commerce is without regard to race, color, creed, or national origin. Special fares are limited for use as endorsed on ticket.