Gustavus Adolphus College
Book Your Bus Tickets to Gustavus Adolphus College
Making travel plans to visit family or friends does not have to be overly expensive or complicated. Land to Air Express provides reliable, affordable and convenient transportation to and from Gustavus Adolphus College from a variety of locations in Minnesota!
- 2 Free Checked Bags
- 1 Free Carry On Bag
- Free Passenger Wi-Fi
- Charging Outlets
- ADA Accessible
- Campus Pickup available for Highway 169 Connection & MSP Airport Shuttle
- Board the shuttle at the 3 Flags on campus
- Please call our depot at (888) 736‑9190 for pick up on our Southern MN Connection
- Book your seat early for weekend travel
- Great for visiting the Twin Cities for events such as
- Sports games at Target Field, US Bank Stadium, TCF Bank Stadium, Target Center Excel Energy Center, or Allianz Field
- Music concerts at the Excel Energy Center, Target Center, First Ave, or Minnesota Orchestra
- Broadway plays at The Orpheum or Guthrie Theater
Frequently asked Questions
Land to Air Express passengers are allowed up to five bags, including 1 free carry on and 2 free checked bags. Please see our luggage information for more details.
Yes! All vehicles in our fleet are full equipped with ADA capabilities including chair lift and proper strapping.
With standard one-way pricing from $5-30 per passenger, Land to Air passengers can already count on affordable daily pricing when traveling throughout Southern Minnesota. For exclusive offers, consider joining our monthly newsletter!
Federal law requires all customers wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while at our facilities, boarding our buses, and during travel. Masks must also be worn between sips and bites when customers are eating or drinking. Refusal to wear a mask is a violation of Federal law and may result in denial of boarding or removal from our facilities or buses; and passengers may also be subject to penalties.
Face masks with valves or vents, unsecured masks under the chin (such as a bandana), and plastic face shields (by themselves) are not allowed under Federal law and are not accepted as approved face coverings. If you don’t have an approved face covering of your own, please inquire about one at your local depot. For more information on how to best protect yourself from COVID-19, we recommend customers review the CDC’s website before traveling.