Mankato State University
Book Your Bus Tickets to Minnesota State University Mankato
- 2 Free Checked Bags
- 1 Free Carry On Bag
- Free Passenger Wi-Fi
- Charging Outlets
- ADA Accessible
- Campus Pickup available for Highway 169 Connection & MSP Airport Shuttle
- Board the shuttle at the Waves Sculpture (Lot #11) between the Student Union and Library
- Please call our depot at (888) 736‑9190 for pick up on our Southern MN Connection
- Book your seat early for weekend travel
- Great for visiting the Twin Cities for events such as
- Sports games at Target Field, US Bank Stadium, TCF Bank Stadium, Target Center Excel Energy Center, or Allianz Field
- Music concerts at the Excel Energy Center, Target Center, First Ave, or Minnesota Orchestra
- Broadway plays at The Orpheum or Guthrie Theater
Frequently asked Questions
Land to Air Express passengers are allowed up to five bags, including 1 free carry on and 2 free checked bags. Please see our luggage information for more details.
Yes! All vehicles in our fleet are full equipped with ADA capabilities including chair lift and proper strapping.
With standard one-way pricing from $5-30 per passenger, Land to Air passengers can already count on affordable daily pricing when traveling throughout Southern Minnesota. For exclusive offers, consider joining our monthly newsletter!
Land to Air Express requires the practice of facial coverings and CDC Guidelines when traveling on our vehicles or within our depot.