Traveling home for the holidays? You could hitch a ride with a friend or hop aboard a train. But if you need to travel to the Minneapolis-Saint Paul Airport, or your childhood home is right here in the land of 10,000 lakes, there’s an easier, more affordable, way to travel back and forth from campus this season.
At Land to Air Express, we offer College Connection bus routes for Mankato and Gustavus students. Each connection is designed to offer reliable, affordable, and convenient bus travel to a variety of Minnesota locations.
With one-way tickets starting as low as $5…yup, you heard us right…you can visit mom and dad without needing to ask them for a loan.
Benefits of Riding with Land to Air Express
- Campus pickup and dropoff
- 2 free checked bags
- 1 free carry on bag
- Free passenger Wi-Fi
- Charging Outlets
- ADA Accessible
- On-time, friendly drivers
- Clean, sanitized bus interiors
There’s many good reasons why you should book a ride with Land to Air Express. And if this is your first time traveling alone, we have plenty of online resources to help you plan the trip with confidence. You can also contact us for questions to put your mind at ease and help you relax before you head home.
Already have a car? Why not save on gas and mileage this trip. In fact, rather than focusing on the road, why not stream that Netflix series you’ve been dying to watch while one of our drivers gets you safely to your next destination. You can either leave your car on campus, or use one of our supervised depot parking lots (only $3/day), to keep it safe while you’re away.
Holiday Travel Safety Tips
In addition to providing convenient and affordable bus travel for college students to anywhere in Minnesota, we also take pride in offering a safe, clean environment for our passengers.
To learn about our cleaning policies, check out our travel guide on how we’re working to keep you safe when you ride with us. You can also find the answers to commonly asked questions on our updated FAQs page.
As safety is always a top priority with our team, here are a few other holiday safety tips you’ll want to remember:
- If you feel sick, sit this one out: Tis the season for colds and flus, so if you’re feeling a bit under the weather this holiday, remember to avoid travel. Once you feel better, you can always reschedule your travel plans—even if it’s later in the season. Your family will understand.
- Keep mom and dad posted: Before you leave campus, send the rents a quick text that you’re on the road. If you’re arriving at the airport, let them know when you’re about to board the flight. You might be a college student, but you’re still their child, and they’ll rest easy knowing where you are on your trip.
- Dress appropriately: Though you can count on Land to Air to provide a comfortable bus ride with an appropriate indoor temperature, once you arrive at the airport or bus stop, you’ll want to make sure you have the right gear to stay warm and cozy before you get home. Always check the weather before you head out.
- Keep your phone charged: We can help you with this one, too. Remember we have convenient charging stations on each bus. Just be sure you are using them and that your phone is fully charged, should you need to contact loved ones if plans change or if they need to get ahold of you.
- Book early: This might not be a “safety” tip, per say, but it’s still a smart one. The holiday season is a busy time for travelers, so make sure you book your ticket early to save your seat!
Travel This Holiday with Land to Air Express
Whether you’re traveling home for Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas, New Year’s, or maybe a combination of these holidays, make sure you book your ticket with Land to Air Express.
We’ll make sure you arrive home for the holidays safely and promptly, so you don’t miss a minute of this special time with the family.